Saturday, March 29, 2014

March 29, Saturday

Hello,
I have sunken into the I can't tell my days apart syndrome as if I were on vacation.  I expected a construction man yesterday, and when he was an hour late I called and had to hear him explain that the appointment was for Saturday, tomorrow.... not Friday.  red face.


Nothing interesting to report.  I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.  My PCP gave me some pills to help settle my tummy which is still churning from the trauma.  He explained the numbness in the outside of my left thigh as being caused by the appendix infection. The fancy name for it is Meralgia paresthetica.  
I may sue my appendix, though, for all this aggravation.


I was supposed to meet with oncologist on Wednesday this week to determine the course of my treatment.  However, a test result will not be ready by that time so the appt has been postponed to the 14th.  That is disappointing. 
Meanwhile I have a test or dr appointment every day this past week and next week.  So I am not just sitting here eating bonbons!


Go UConn!


Spring is here but she brought drizzles.  Hey, we aren't shoveling it.


Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment