Friday, March 21, 2014

March 20, 2014. Thursday

Yesterday, the main event (to normal people) was a trip to my breast surgeon, as I call him.  My original breast surgeon was Dr Zarfos and due to some anticipated complications, she sent me to this plastic surgeon also.  Dr Cech.  He was there at the surgery and ended up taking over to the extent that afterwards he said, "you are MY patient now." So I have had all my follow up appointments with him.
He is smart and not bad looking and I have tried to be pleasant - a girl needs a good plastic surgeon as a best friend,  don't you agree?
On the way there, I got my driver lost because I thought I remembered how to get there.  Thank goodness she had a GPS to save us.  By the time I walked into the office and STILL didn't recognize anything, I realized that I had in fact never been there before.  I had been to his Farmington office and this was Glastonbury.
Drugs!  Love 'em!
It was a short visit - there at 11 out by 11:30, and I went home had brunch and did MY favorite thing: went back to sleep!  Woke up at 9 PM.  Ate dinner provided by a good fairy, and went back to sleep for the night. That has become what I consider to be my main event.

Have a great weekend all you poor working slobs!

Anita

2 comments:

  1. If it weren't for 2 pretty much back to back surgeries followed by what sounds like some awful pain, I'd say, let's trade places! We're holding it together at work without you but it ain't fun. Get better! Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too had Dr. Zarfos a few years ago for a biopsy. She's GREAT! You were in good hands. Get that much needed rest Anita,
    ....signed....one of those poor working slobs!! Teri S.

    ReplyDelete