Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2

I want a t shirt that says "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."  I went to appendix Dr today and the issue of the pain in my right side still exists.  She was an hour late because of doing an emergency appendectomy, and since I was once an emergency appendectomy, I did not complain!  The CT scan shows that there is still fluid there and maybe its around my ovaries?  Frankly, I'm too tired to keep up anymore.  The crucial thing is that she gave me a prescription for more percoset.  I can take them at night when the pain is most uncomfortable.  Love my drugs. 

I am to go for an MRI next to get a better look at the fluid.  One possible solution may be to have a CT guided needle stuck in me to suck it out.
sounds fine, lets do it.
I see Breast Dr tomorrow but that is not an exciting event, drain site is healing fine.  He is handsome and witty but tho Id like to prolong our relationship, this may be our last visit.
My friends are driving me to these daily events. I am blessed.  

I am on the prowl for happy books.  not sappy. but I had a stack and some have been eliminated because they are about slavery or a guy losing his moral code and falling into crime,  I need happy thoughts when Im trying to fall asleep.
spring is springing.  I cut some forsythia branches today and put them in a vase to force the blooms and hurry things along a bit.
At this point I have no Dr or tests for next week.  Empty calendar.  Yes!
I had a great time watching the Basketball tournament this weekend with my son John.  UConn won of course and that was quite a game.  Men and women are doing wonderful.  This weekend will be a fun game to watch again.  Hope you all have the time.

Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment