Thursday, April 3, 2014

April 3

Today I visited my breast surgeon. He told me to stop expecting to feel better than I do.  My body is recovering from 2 surgeries and it will take 2 months to recover.  I didn't ask him from which date but the appendectomy was less than a month ago.  I am going to readjust my attitude and not expect the next nap to cure me.  That should help decrease the level of frustration I feel.
It is especially tiring to have to keep asking for help.  Next week I only have one dr appt so my drivers will get a rest.  Maybe they will stop being afraid to read an email from me.

Today a  friend drove me - a 15 minute ride - to Glastonbury.  As we waited, I was feeling cocky and asked her if she would care to go to lunch together while we were in the town of 100 Restaurants. I also wanted to repay some of the many favors she has done for me.
So we went out to lunch and I was exhausted after reading the menu.  I doubt I was a scintillating conversationalist.  We got home by 2 and I went straight to bed and slept for 2  1/2 hrs.

anita


No comments:

Post a Comment