Sunday, April 13, 2014

April 13

Hello, I took time off from adding another update because I am sick of talking about me frankly.
What you have missed is CT scans, an MRI an ultrasound and .... 6 Doctors visits.
My appendix situation seems to be all settled and I am healed but still recovering my strength.  So that was my last visit with her.  However, I am an example of "If you look hard enough, you can find something."  My abdominal area has been examined in every way possible so yes, they did find something.  I have a polyp on the wall of my uterus.
This is a sign of uterine cancer - but it is accompanied by other signs like bleeding, sudden loss of weight.  I have NONE of those symptoms.  However, no one trusts me any more because I have breast cancer so I am scheduled for another operation to have it snipped off.  No actual date yet.
So I got rid of my appendix doctor but acquired a gynecologic surgeon.
Meanwhile, I am healing but can't believe how weak and tired I get. Last friday I was going all day to a dr at 8 AM and then another Dr at 4:30 PM.  With errands in between.  I drove myself using my son's car because its an automatic shift ( never realized before this how you use your abs to push down a clutch.)

I got it all done but that night and next day I was exhausted and in pain.  Took a percoset for the first time in 2 weeks.

Weather improving and being outside to sit in sun is now possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment